The following are preferred qualifier considerations that will generally result in the best policy pricing.
However, they are not strict requirements for Energetic Insurance policies.
Is the offtaker:
- Below investment-grade or unrated?
- Clear of bankruptcies or restructuring in the last 10 years?
Is the project or portfolio:
- In a U.S. State with established net metering policies?
- C&I, Community Solar or Small Scale Utility with a build price of less than $2.5/W?
- Estimated at more than $1M in total project cost?
- No construction periods longer than 6 months?
Will the financing:
- Include debt or be back leveraged (sale-leasebacks are ok)?
- Use a bankable document set (PPA, Site Lease, Interconnection etc.)?
- PPA have an escalator below 3% and priced with the offtaker saving $0.01-.03 off the current utility price?
If you think you qualify or are unsure, please submit your project to our online portal for review by our team.
For more details, read the EneRate_Credit Cover™_Qualification Guide